Glasgow/4 July 2011


Home Team iGEM Diary Official Team Profile Project Parts Submitted to the Registry Modeling Gallery Safety Attributions

Start of Week 2! The transformations didn't work again. We ran a gel to check if there was something wrong with the BioBrick DNA we were using. The gel came back negative. We had no DNA in our samples, so of course the transformations were not working. We resuspended the DNA in the wells a second time, and ran a second gel. This time DNA was present for most of the BioBricks. We performed another transformation, adding one more BioBrick and incubated the plates over night. We also set up overnight cultures to make chemically competent cells.