All wet lab procedures were performed by members of the WashU IGEM team. However, several people outside of the IGEM team helped contribute to our project.
- Graduate student Robert Zeigler from the Cohen Lab designed the PGK Promoter sequence that we used in our expression constructs.
- Graduate student Kim Lorenz from the Cohen Lab instructed us in the correct techniques for yeast transformations.
- Graduate student Bert Berla from the Pakrasi Lab instructed us in designing PCR primers.
- Professors Joe Jez and Barak Cohen helped in an advisory capacity as we designed and carried out our experimental plan.
- Undergraduates Brian Landry and Brenden McDearmon helped in an advisory capacity as we designed and carried out our experimental plan.