- We would like to do a special mention for all the people who helped us along this difficult journey:
- We want to thank all the teams whose work was fundamental for ours: Tokyo-NokoGen (2009), Chiba University (2010), UNAM-Genomics México (2010), British Columbia (2009), Cambridge (2010) and ITESM campus Monterrey (2010)
- Ph. D Sonia Vázquez Flores and Ph.D Prashant Kumar Mishra for being our tutors, many times sacrificing leisure time, weekends, and even vacations. Spending hours with us at the night shifts in the lab and sending countless emails. For being our sponsors, teachers, and friends.
- Ing. Juan Carlos Ituarte Zarza and SEDESU: For giving us the trust and capital to accomplish this project. Without his support this project would have never been possible. Juan Carlos is the director of SEDESU (Spanish acronym for Sustainable Development Secretary).
- Ph. D Angel Ramirez Vázquez and CONCYTEQ : for economic and moral support for young people in order to do scientific research. Doctor Angel is the director of CONCYTEQ (Spanish acronym for National Commission of Science and Technology of the State of Querétaro).
- Lic. Citlalli Rosas Hernández: for helping us in all the bureaucratic procedures that we had to go through in order to receive the money from SEDESU and CONCYTEQ. Also for helping us to get Coca-Cola company sponsorship.
- M.C Erika Aguilar Vargas from Pharmacur: For lending us the Illumina ECO Real time PCR.
- Ph D. Silvia Valdez Rodriguez: For being noble with us and donating materials for our cause.
- Ph D. Federico Centeno Cruz: for his donation of materials without knowing us and also for giving us orientation in the importation process of biological reagents.
- Ph D. Gerardo Montejano Gaitán: for supporting our goals and group activities with the university authorities.
- Ph D. Sandra Teresita Martín del Campo Barba: for assisting us in the lyophilization process when all hell broke loose.
- M.C Elizabeth Valencia Reyes: for giving us the ease of lab access and taking us to the airport to start the Indianapolis travel.
- Ph D. Juan R. Riesgo Escovar and the guys at the signal transduction genetics lab in the INB UNAM: For kindly donating enzymes, reagents and technical advice.
- M.C Itzachel Arias Buerba: for helping us with the basics that we usually forget, also thanks for the tip on the fast SAGE bufers!
- Ing. Adrián Iskandar Espinosa Caballero: for helping us constructing the wiki.
- Adriana Cantorán García: An original member of our team who we appreciate and sincerely thank for her work.
- Uzi Jahzeel Alvarado Sandoval: for the design of many things, from t-shirts to logos.
- Yadira Ivonne López Aviña: for the production of the video with Biobrickoatl.