iGEM 2011 Partners
- See more about the Autodesk partner offer.
- See more details about GENEWIZ on their sponsor page
- Life Technologies
- Life Technologies is a global biotechnology company dedicated to improving the human condition. Our systems, consumables, and services enable researchers to accelerate scientific and medical advancements that make life even better. Life Technologies customers do their work across the biological spectrum, working to advance the fields of discovery and translational research, molecular medicine, stem cell–based therapies, food safety and animal health, and 21st century forensics.
- See more about The Life Technologies partner offer on The Life Technologies page.
- To learn more about Life Technologies and their products, visit them at www.lifetech.com.
- The MathWorks
- The MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software. MATLAB, the language of technical computing, is a programming environment for algorithm development, data analysis, visualization, and numeric computation. Simulink is a graphical environment for simulation and Model-Based Design of multidomain dynamic and embedded systems. Engineers and scientists worldwide rely on these product families to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and development in automotive, aerospace, electronics, financial services, biotech-pharmaceutical, and other industries. MathWorks products are also fundamental teaching and research tools in the world’s universities and learning institutions.
- See more about The MathWorks partner offer on The MathWorks page.
- To learn more about The MathWorks and their products, visit them at www.mathworks.com/academia.
- See more about the NASA partner offer.
- Oil Sands Leadership Initiative
- A group of leading energy companies in Alberta are collaborating with the Institute for Sustainable Energy, Environment and Economy (University of Calgary) and the School of Energy & The Environment (University of Alberta) on a new iGEM initiative. Sponsorship is offered in iGEM's "Energy & Environment" track. Teams are invited to submit iGEM project proposals especially in the area of biologically based solutions to improve the environmental sustainability of oil sands bitumen extraction, upgrading and refining, for either in situ or surface mining processes.
- See more about the Oil Sands Leadership Initiative partner offer.
- SynBERC / National Science Foundation
iGEM 2011 Gold-Level Sponsors
iGEM 2011 Silver-Level Sponsors
iGEM 2011 Affiliates
For information on becoming an iGEM Sponsor see the iGEM Sponsorship page.