We've successfully completed:
- Demonstrating that 3 BioBrick Part or Device of our own design and construction works as expected; Characterizing the operation of our new part/device.
- Entering information and other documentation on the part's 'Main Page' section of the Registry Part Number(s):
- Improving an existing BioBrick Part or Device and enter this information back on the Experience Page of the Registry.
Part Number(s): None
- Helping another iGEM team by, for example, characterizing a part, debugging a construct, or modeling or simulating their system.
- Outlining and detailing a new approach to an issue of Human Practice in synthetic biology as it relates to your project, such as safety, security, ethics, or ownership, sharing, and innovation.
We've taken much time to realize a Human Practice of both fun and practical value.
- We’ve built an App game embodying basic rules of synthetic biology for iphone.
- We’ve written a novel concerning issues of safety and security of synthetic biology.
- We’ve done a survey on funding for iGEM teams in China.
- We’ve written out a short manual to guide iGEM teams to effectively win fundings.
- We’ve made an analysis on funding prospect in the future.
We’ve taken a special effort in modeling to make it comprehensive and helpful for each module of our project, including having:
We’ve clearly detailed our approaches to possible biosafety issues related with our project, and answered the safety questions.
Attribution and Contributions
We’ve set up one page specifically for attribution and contributions.