We have spent great summer with our team members.
We have proposed the idea of cell attraction and cell arrest to revise drastically existing bioremediation projects.
We have performed both wet experiments and computational simulations to show that our system is reasonable and feasible.
We have submitted 12 extensively-documented parts to the registry.
We have compiled our wiki page and composed our activity.
We have designed and characterized dual luciferase assay kit as an quantitative promoter evaluation tool.
We have had interviews with two magazines and the articles appeared in the magazines and homepages.
We have held a workshop in May Festival in our university and presented educational contents to general public.
We have taken part in a series of Japan Meetups, exchanged ideas, and had a wonderful time with other teams in Japan.
We have gotten an extreme toughness and philosophy through the iGEM activity.
We have understood true intention of each step of the protocols of the experiments we have conducted.
We have gotten keen eyes to distinguish whether E.coli are in a good mood or bad, an ability essential for iGEMers!