We did a whole bunch of brainstorming back in days spanning March to May, 2011.
Some of the interesting ideas really tuned us in, and these were the results of after the first round of voting - a list of crazy ideas that caught the most eyes of our fellow teammates.
- Air refresher → Po-chine,Wu
- Hair hope bac. - a prolonged way to treat Androgenic alopecia/Male Pattern baldness → Yu-Hao Cheng
- Stop Melting -- use bacteria to slow down the melting ice in the North Pole and the South Pole → Chia-Chen Hsu
- Sound,echo,and recorder → Shih-Hauo Chen
- Optomagnetogenetic Inception Bac → Shang-Jui Tsai
- Like the wolverine--make rapid renewal of epidermis undercontrolled by systemic regualtions of iPS factors → Hsu-Min Sung
- Forwarding Engineering for reversing evolution → CHC
- Anti-virus bacteria → Yu-Ying Chen
- Water-marking → Yu-Ting Chen
- Bacteria traffic light → Yu-Ting Chen
- Anti-bac. bac. → Yu-Hao Cheng
- I-HOT → Shih-Hauo Chen
- The lipid consuming bac → Aileen Yap, Chia-Chen Hsu, Chuan-Yin Hsia, Huai-En Chang
- Electric bac → Aileen Yap, Liu Chien-Hung, Chia-Chen Hsu
NYMU-Taipei Crazy Idea Finalist
- Optomagnetogenetic Bac--Tailoring Your Avatar
We struggled to make our choice between the finalists. With mutiple discussion and meetings, "Tailoring Your Avatar", derived from "Optomagnetogenetic Inception Bac.", stood out as the project for our team this year.