- We lived a great human experience, met new friends and had fun!!
- We acquired new knowledge and competencies dealing with scientific and logistic issues.
- We submitted 2 documented parts to the registry and showed that they work as expected.
- We characterized a pre-existing part.
- We collaborated with another iGEM team : TU Delft.
We presented our project and Synthetic Biology in many ways : in different websites,
in newspapers, on the radio, on TV, … and even in music ; in order to inform a public
as varied as possible.
- We get our project close to reality meeting experts to consider industrialization.
- We explored safety implications of the project as a whole.