Before starting assays; we needed to be sure that our genes had been cloned correctly. In order to use our parts in our experiments, we confirmed our parts via electrophoresis. Following parts are fully confirmed:
After electrophoresis results; we furthermore performed sequencing and imaging tests to characterize our BioBricks. For BBa_541505 and BBa_541506; we added a GFP sequence and transformated into E.coli. This has characterized our main proteins. cDNA sequencing for these parts was also done successfully.
In addition, BBa_541800 is transformated into B.subtilis and successfully imaged red that shows RFP region and therefore plasmid backbone works properly.
We characterized BBa_K541545, BBa_K541515 and BBa_K541915 via sequencing.