Team:Fatih Turkey/Data Page
DATA FOR OUR FAVORITE NEW PARTS
- Main Page – Limulus anti-LPS factor (LALF) for Bacillus Subtilis, BBa_K541515: Part contains constitutive promoter veg, RBS spoVG and SacB signal peptide sequence. LALF sequence attached to all of these subparts. Signal peptide is inserted in order to secrete our protein outside of cell. This part has been characterized via gel electrophoresis, cDNA and DNA sequencing. It is the main part that we used in our assays.
- Main Page – Limulus Anti-Lipopolysaccharide Factor for E.coli (IPTG Inducible), BBa_K541545: PlacI IPTG inducible promoter, RBS (BBa_B0034) and Tat signal peptide sequence in order to synthesize the protein outside are the main components of this part. LALF is attached to all these subparts. This part is designed for testing if E.coli inhibits its own growth via LALF.
- Main Page - Multi-host vector pTG262 converted to BioBrick vector with LALF protein and SacB signal peptide; BBa_K541915: Gene sequence of this part is same with BBa_K541515. Only difference is the plasmid backbone we use in the design of this part. (BBa_I742123) This backbone is compatible with both E.coli and B.subtilis. This allows that the part can be used in both kinds.
DATA FOR PARTS THAT WE UPGRADED
- Experience - B.subtilis and E.coli Episomal Shuttle Vector with Constitutive RFP to express in E.coli; BBa_K541800: Original forms of BBa_K090401 and BBa_K090402 are upgraded by inserting RFP sequence that can be used for clear characterization and experiments.
DATA FOR PARTS THAT WE HAVE CHARACTERIZED
- Promoter Pveg, RBS spoVG and SacB signal peptide for B. Subtilis; (BBa_K541501): This is the subpart of SacB signal peptide which is commonly used in our BioBricks. Signal peptide is used for the secretion of our protein outside of the cell. Promoter and RBS are compatible with B.subtilis.
- Promoter Pveg, RBS spoVG and LipA signal peptide for B. Subtilis; (BBa_K541502): Subpart of LipA signal peptide is designed alternatively for BBa_K541501. Promoter and RBS are compatible with B.subtilis.
- Constitutive Strong promoter, Strong RBS and TAT signal peptide; (BBa_K541503): The aim of design of this part is same with BBa_K541501 and BBa_K541502. This part is compatible with only E.coli because of its promoter and RBS. Tat signal peptide is inserted in this gene.
- IPTG inducible PlacI, RBS and TAT signal peptide; (BBa_K541504): It is same with BBa_K541503. Differently, we used IPTG inducible PlacI promoter with E.coi compatible RBS.
- Limulus anti-LPS factor (LALF); (BBa_K541505): LALF subpart that we inserted in our BioBricks which are related to LALF. It has been synthesized in vitro in order to prevent horseshoe crab death, sea creature that hosts LALF. For more information; visit our LALF page.
- Reflectin1A from Cephalopod; (BBa_K541506): Reflectin is aimed to use as a biosensor in our project. This is the subpart of parts for reflectin.
2011 © Fatih Medical School
Retrieved from "http://2011.igem.org/Team:Fatih_Turkey/Data_Page"