Many thanks to our corporate sponsors!
We'd like to thank professor Richard Murray for mentoring the team. We'd also like to thank graduate student co-mentors Joe Meyerowitz, Emzo de los Santos, Nate Glasser, and Toni Lee for troubleshooting cloning and experimental issues, as well as providing great design advice.
Our bricks are open for public usage by the BioBrick™ Public Agreement.
- Lab and equipment belong to Dr. Rob Phillips.
- 5x-isothermal buffer for Gibson mix made by Joe Meyerowitz. Blue transilluminator also built by Joe Meyerowitz.
- Recipe for minimal media made by Nate Glasser. Salt and vitamin solutions made by Nate Glasser.
- Emzo de los Santos and Toni Lee provided the protein-expressing vector pET plasmid.
- Pulsed field gel electrophoresis machine belongs to Dr. Elizabeth Bertani. Dr. Kenny Karanja saved us the trouble of reading the manual.
- If not for Pedro Coelho, there would not have been any experiments involving p450s.
- Mona Shagholi solved all our gas chromatography and mass spectrometry machine problems.
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography machine belongs to Dr. Frances Arnold. p450-BM3 enzymes are also patented by Dr. Arnold.